Sunday, February 19, 2012

Top Ten Things To Do In Snake Valley

A few years back I wrote up a list of the Top Ten Things To Do in Snake Valley. Today, while I was doing an Internet search for some information, I came across it. It was on the Protect Snake Valley website, so I should have remembered it was there, but alas, my memory doesn't always work. (One benefit of not having a properly functioning memory is that when I do come across something I did in the past, I get pretty excited!)

A couple of the items needed some updating, so I made them more pertinent today. (And no, the list doesn't include cow tipping, just in case you were wondering if the photo above had anything to do with this post.)

If you live in Snake Valley, take a look at the list and let me know if you have something you would put on the Top Ten list that I don't have (and what you would take off, since a Top Eleven list just doesn't sound that cool).

If you're not from Snake Valley, hopefully the list will help you figure out how to spend your time while you're visiting this sweet part of the world. And if it whets your appetite, I'll soon be posting about how you can really learn a lot more about our desert abode.

Top Ten Things To Do in Snake Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment